(Edited to add a fifth link)
If you've been here lately, you know that we're in the process of beginning our first group inductive Bible study here on PrettySweet: HeavenMinded. We're pretty excited about it! Our passage is II Timothy 4:1-8. If you haven't been here, well, you will be wondering WHATINTHEWORLD is an inductive Bible study? Find out here.
We've got five participants (that I know of) with their posts already up! I'm going to go ahead and give you the links to those posts now and I'll keep adding any others who would like to be added. Just send me a message or let me know. And remember - if you're not a blogger but you are on Facebook, you are welcome to join in the discussion by writing a "note." Not all of us may be able to read it, but your Facebook friends can, so go right ahead. And if you just want to write some thoughts in the comment section here, well, that's more than fine, too. =)
1. The Fastest of the Fast: Jennifer from Hart to Heart: I Have Fought the Good Fight
2. The Second Fastest But Still-Very-Fast: Becky from Slipping Through My Fingers: A Charge
3. Here's another!! Yea!! Brittany from Wonderwheat: My First Inductive Bible Study
4. One more! Woo hoo! Kathy from Moments to Memories: The Good Fight
5. And all the way from Malaysia! Kimberly from Go Into All the World: Inductive Bible Study #1
6. And here's mine...
P.S. I am LOVING reading these other studies. It always amazes me to get insights from other people. Even if they say it just a little bit differently from what I paraphrased, I am able to understand the verses a bit more. Sometimes, though, we can all say things pretty differently, allowing for even great insights. Great work, ladies! Great work. =)
Pumpkin, Bean, and Chicken Enchiladas
3 years ago